Join the PTA
PTA is an annual membership that begins July 1st, so you need to join us every year to ensure you get the latest information about the school year.
$12 per Person
$20 per Family (2 members)
How to Join
- Paper Form – Click here to print our membership form. Attach your check made out to “Alston Ridge Elementary PTA” and return with the form to your child’s teacher.
- Electronic Form – Click on this Google Form to submit your membership information and pay dues via PayPal.
Note: If you pay with a PayPal balance, no fees are charged. PayPal charges an almost 3% fee for credit card transactions.
What does the PTA support?
The Alston Ridge PTA supports student, teacher, and family activities. As a public school, Alston Ridge Elementary receives funding for many aspects of the school, but it doesn’t cover everything. The PTA is a separate parent-run group that raises money to help fund many important activities. We work closely with Mrs. Caswell and teachers to identify financial priorities. These have included:
- New Technology replacing old Promethean boards classrooms
- Teacher stipends to defer the cost of classroom supplies
- Teacher training for 12 teachers last year for Project Based Learning
- Supplies including toner for printers, science specials, and more
- Cultural arts shows for students on early release days
- Wellness initiatives including gardens, before school yoga, and more
- Science Expo
- Field Day
- Teacher Treats on early release days
- Yearbook is created and distributed by the PTA
- 5th Grade Picnic and Celebration
- and more….
Volunteer when you can
Help comes in many forms – time at the school, helping with mulch on a weekend, or donating for quarterly teacher treats. No effort is too small. Indicate your area of interest on the registration form to stay in the loop of upcoming events and opportunities.
Send us an email at email@example.com to learn more.