2018-19 School Year
As a year-round school, the end of one school year pretty much runs right into the beginning of the next. Save the dates! Students entering grades 1 through 5 can find out who their teacher is for the new school year and meet him/her just prior to the first day at the “Meet and Mingle” at the school. Kindergarteners come to school on an assigned staggered entry day during the first week of school and are assigned to classes by the end of the week.
- Tracks 1, 2, 3 – Grades 1 through 5
- Class lists will be posted on the windows outside the front door of the school by 5pm on Thursday, July 5th.
- Meet and Mingle: Friday, July 6th
- Track 3: 9:30 to 10:10am
- Track 1: 10:30 to 11:10am
- Track 2: 11:30 to 12:10pm
- Tracks 1, 2, 3 – Kindergarten
- Staggered entry July 9-13. See details on the Alston Ridge school website
- Meet and Mingle: Friday, July 13th from 2:00 to 2:45pm
- Track 4 – Grades 1 through 5
- Class lists will be posted outside the front door of the school by noon on Thursday, July 26th
- Meet and Mingle: Thursday, July 26th from 2:00 to 2:45pm
- Track 4 Kindergarten
- Staggered entry July 27 – August 1. See details on the Alston Ridge school website
- Meet and Mingle: Thursday, August 2 from 2:00 to 2:45pm
Check out the latest PTA Newsletter (May) for PTA and school events and news! This is the final newsletter for the 2017-18 school year.